- To prevent additional charges, please provide vector-based graphics in Adobe Illustrator (.ai), Encapsulated PostScript (.eps), Corel (.cdr) or (.pdf) format.
- File formats not listed above may or may not be usable for printing. Art charges may apply for modifying or recreating your work.
- Please convert all text to paths/outlines or include font file with your artwork.
- Limit drop shadows and gradients as they may not translate the same in other programs
- All files should be in CMYK color mode to prevent unexpected color shift.
- All files should be sized exactly to the final print size.
- .tif or .jpg extensions
- Please ensure the resolution for non-vector images is 150 dpi or higher.